With the Florida Strawberry Festival going on in Plant City and the Central Florida Fair taking place in Orlando this week, the Apopka Fair completes the hat trick of having three carnivals and fairs taking place in Central Florida at the same time on Thursday, March 10th through Sunday, March 13th, 2016.
Apopka Fair 2016
The Apopka Fair features all of the fun and games that you expect from your typical fair with carnival rides and midway games along with food vendors. The fair runs on Thursday from 5 PM until 10 PM, Friday from 5 PM until 11PM, Saturday from 12 noon until 11 PM and Sunday from 12 noon until 8 PM.
Apopka Fair Car Show
In addition, there will be a classic car show on Saturday, March 12th, 2016 with over 100 cars that fall into the categories of Antique, Classic, and Special Interest. The car show will be held from 10 AM until 3 PM.
Tickets and Cost for 2016
- There is no admission fee for the Apopka Fair.
- Tickets for carnival rides only available at the Fair.
- Thursday night is Family Night – $15 ride bands to ride all night and no fee to park.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday – $5 parking fee.
- There is a ride band special on Sunday between 12 noon-4 pm and it is $20.
Click here to visit the official site of the Apopka fair for more pricing information.
Click here to read about various carnivals going on around Orlando throughout the year.
Apopka Fair Map