Connect With Us
Calendar and Events
Orlando Visitor Guides
Orlando Things To Do
Family and Recreation
Restaurants and Bars
News and Topics
- To help Jonathan Isaac develop, the Magic must avoid the mistakes of the Rob Hennigan era
- Lake sheriff bringing back drug-education program to classrooms
- Apartments head in smoke-free direction
- Bright Futures, financial aid to increase this year
- 911 caller in Fiamma workplace shooting: 'I can’t believe he didn’t shoot me'
- The Orlando area has at least 17 Independence Day 4th of July Fireworks Shows taking place in 2017 between the cities that make up Metro-Orlando and the fireworks shows happening at …
- A 2009 lightning strike left the iconic Lake Eola Fountain debilitated, but it was returned to its former glory and better during the 2011 Fireworks at the Fountain celebration as …
2017 Winter Park 4th of July Celebration in Central Park featuring the Bach Festival Brass Band and Choir and Carriage RidesFor spending the day together during the 4th of July in Orlando, there is no better place to be than in Winter Park. From horse-drawn wagon rides and classical string …
- Outside of the theme parks, the two biggest firework shows in Orlando are in Downtown Orlando and the historic city of Sanford, Florida. On July 4, 2017, the city of …
- Orlando is a Top 10 destination for the 4th of July in the United States and a majority of the visitors vacationing in the area will be at Disney World to …
- Who says that you have to celebrate America’s Independence Day on July 4th in Orlando when there are plenty of opportunities to celebrate Independence Day the day before on July …
- Red Hot and Boom is Orlando’s Best Firework Show outside of the theme parks that is held in the city of Altamonte Springs each year on July 3rd, the day …
Free 4th of July Fireworks Shows in Orlando Outside of the Theme Parks Featuring Celebration, Kissimmee, St Cloud, and Haines City in 2017If you are staying in the Disney World or International Drive area of Orlando on the 4th of July but are looking for a free fireworks show to attend outside …
- Track Shack, one of the largest race and retail running operations in Central Florida, is hosting the 2017 Watermelon 5k. The patriotic event is held each year early on the morning of July …
- First Presbyterian Church of Orlando will be celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with 2 Easter Services on Sunday, April, 2017 in the Walt Disney Theater at …
Author Archives: Scott Baker
Update – March 4, 2011: On Friday, March 4, 2011, the governor of the State of Florida, Rick Scott, put his ideological ideas on how money should be spent at the national level, with his Fox News Press Conferences, at … Continue reading
Length: 10 miles Description: The Winter Park Cady Way Run is a very scenic run through Winter Park that will have you passing by exquisite homes, Park Avenue, and Rollins College. Other points along the way take you down Alabama … Continue reading
Updated May 14, 2011 – The Orlando Sentinel has reported that Family Feud will no longer be taping at Universal Studios. Original Story The popular game show, Family Feud, has a new home taping their shows throughout the year in … Continue reading
Florida State Football legend Bobby Bowden and Comedian Chelsea Handler will be visiting the Borders in Winter Park for book signings this fall and Hall of Fame wrestler Mick Foley(Cactus Jack/Mankind) visits the Barnes and Noble on East Colonial. Bobby … Continue reading
Stone Temple Pilots will be playing the UCF Arena on Saturday, October 9th 2010. Tickets go on sale this Friday, August 13th. The Eagles will be opening up the new Amway Center on Thursday, October 7th 2010. Tickets go on … Continue reading
UCF Football kicks off their football season on Saturday, Sept. 4th 2010 against South Dakota. Game time starts at 6pm. Come party with over 50,000 fans around Memory Mall on the UCF campus to experience a real college football gameday … Continue reading
Usher is headlining the inaugural American Music Festival in Daytona Beach on Sept 1-5th, 2010. The festival includes concerts and fireworks. Other acts include the Jonas Brothers, Tony Bennett, and more. Click Here for more information about the festival. [mappress]
For visitors to Orlando, I invite you to attend one of Orlando’s thriving churches downtown. I know that most vacations do not include time at church but please use the map below to plan one Sunday out of your vacation … Continue reading
Orlando has been ranked the 6th coolest city in the country by Forbes.com according to a Harris Interactive poll that polled 2,104 adults in July from across the U.S Click Here to see the gallery.
The Orlando Sentinel has a story on a new playground all built by donations and volunteers on Mercy Drive in Orlando. Click Here to read the story. [mappress]
Orlando Magazine has released their annual “Best of Orlando” magazine and some national brands beat out some local favorites in the 2010 edition.
The history center is open from 10am-5pm.
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse on east colonial is now open.
UCF Knights fans can win prizes and meet George O’Leary at Bright House Stadium at the University of Central Florida.