Spring officially arrives at the Mall at Millenia on Saturday, March 9th, 2013 with the first spotting of the Easter Bunny. From 9:00 am until 11:00 am in the Orangerie Cafés (located on the second floor of the mall between Panera and California Pizza Kitchen) families can dance (or hop) to music by a D.J, watch a comic show, and have fun doing the hula hoop with the Easter Bunny (see video below).
Easter Bunny Brunch
Admission to the event is $5 and includes light brunch items donated by several of the mall restaurants and cafes including Brio Tuscan Grille, Chick-Fil-A, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Firehouse Subs, Haagen-Dazs, Mrs. Fields Cookies, and The Cheesecake Factory. All revenue from the event is donated to local Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Florida and is well worth the price of admission.
Be sure to arrive on time for the event as it ends promptly at 11:00 am. Also, don’t forget your camera. Photographers are present to snap pictures with the Easter Bunny, but you can also take some of your own. The Easter Bunny will be on-site for visits beginning March 9th, 2013 at 11:00 AM through March 30th during mall hours.
Click here to visit the official website for more information.
Guide to Spending Easter in Orlando
- Easter Bunny at Millenia on March 9th, 2013
- Easter Egg Hunt at Winter Park Village on March 23rd, 2013
- Ye Olde Spring Country Faire on March 23rd, 2013
- Easter Egg Hunt in Winter Park on March 30th, 2013
- Easter Egg Hunt in Longwood on March 30th, 2013
- Easter Church Services in Downtown Orlando
- Easter Day Brunch in Winter Park
Easter Bunny at the Mall at Millenia
Mall at Millenia Map