- Busch Gardens will host revised Summer Nights this year July 14, 2020Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to host revised Summer Nights
- Universal Orlando ticket deal: Florida residents get two days for the price of one July 14, 2020Florida residents can buy a two-park ticket to Universal Orlando and get a second day free through July 31.
- ‘Dirt Music’ review: Full of beauty, but romantic tale from novel stalls with its plot July 14, 2020‘Dirt Music’ review
- Grant Imahara, ‘Mythbusters’ host who worked on ‘Star Wars’ movies, dies at 49 July 14, 2020Grant Imahara, ‘Mythbusters’ host who worked on ‘Star Wars’ movies, dies at 49
- Appreciation: Naya Rivera took a basic ‘Glee’ character and made her unforgettable July 14, 2020Appreciation: Naya Rivera took a basic ‘Glee’ character and made her unforgettable
- Tom Bergeron, Erin Andrews exit ‘Dancing With the Stars’ July 14, 2020Tom Bergeron, Erin Andrews exit ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- Help Dory find her friends in new-ish Epcot scavenger hunt July 14, 2020Go on a fin-tastic adventure with the newish Finding Dory's Friends scavenger hunt at Epcot.
- Summer sales on Crocs help free your feet July 14, 2020Crocs stores at the Florida Mall and the Orlando Premium Outlets are offering deals on sandals in July.
- Gideon’s Bakehouse hires pastry chef from The Osprey July 14, 2020Gideon's Bakehouse has announced a new hire, Chef Kristy Carlucci, who previously worked as pastry chef at The Osprey. This news comes after Gideon's announcement of a Disney Springs location recently.
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera saved 4-year-old son before drowning in California lake, authorities say July 14, 2020“Glee” star Naya Rivera ‘s 4-year-old son told investigators that his mother boosted him back on to the deck of their rented boat before he looked back and saw her disappearing under the water.
- ‘Lake of Death’ review: Norwegian thriller, streaming on Shudder, is more like a shrug July 13, 2020A Norwegian remake of a Norwegian thriller you've seen before, even if you haven't
- Hong Kong Disneyland shutting down again this week July 13, 2020Hong Kong Disneyland’s second shutdown comes amid Walt Disney World’s phased reopening of its theme parks.
- McDonald’s, BurgerFi and more celebrate National French Fry Day with deals July 13, 2020McDonald's, BurgerFi and Sonny's BBQ are among the restaurants celebrating National French Fry Day on July 13.
- Actor Kelly Preston of ‘Jerry Maguire’ fame dies at 57, husband John Travolta confirms July 13, 2020Actor Kelly Preston has died at age 57 after a two-year battle with breast cancer, her husband said.
- In libel case Monday, Johnny Depp says Heard hit him with ‘haymaker’ punch July 13, 2020In libel case Monday, Johnny Depp says Heard hit him with ‘haymaker’ punch
- Grandson of Elvis Presley has died at age 27, agent says July 13, 2020Grandson of Elvis Presley has died at age 27, agent says
- Coronavirus will keep Winter Park Playhouse shut until 2021 July 13, 2020Safety, financial concerns keep theater from opening
- New WUCF podcast highlights Central Florida musicians adapting amid pandemic July 13, 2020A new, limited series podcast called "Pivoted" examines how Central Florida musicians adapted amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Grandson of Elvis Presley has died at 27, agent says July 13, 2020The son of Lisa Marie Presley has died. He was 27.
- Rapper Lil Marlo dies in Atlanta July 12, 2020Rapper Lil Marlo Dies at 30 in Atlanta
- Vintage Super Mario Bros. video game sells for $114,000 July 12, 2020Vintage Super Mario Bros. video game sells for $114,000
- ‘The Princess Bride,’ Quibi edition: My favorite remake in years July 10, 2020The Quibi 10-chapter retelling of William Goldman's fairy tale sounds like a well-meaning stunt. But it's that and more.
Connect With Us
Calendar and Events
Orlando Visitor Guides
Orlando Things To Do
Family and Recreation
Restaurants and Bars
News and Topics
- Central Florida leaders, activist debate Orlando’s path toward justice
- State Attorney Aramis Ayala releases list of Central Florida cops with questionable credibility as witnesses
- Disney freeing up more reservations for annual passholders at theme parks
- Thunderstorms boom back into Central Florida skies
- 17-year-old killed in Orlando hit-and-run