Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium on International Drive will help celebrate Halloween a little bit early in the month of October with a free event on October 12th, 2013 called Oddtoberfest from 12 pm until 5 pm.
The Oddtoberfest event features free entertainment including trick roping and karate and other things to do for kids like face painting and a bounce house.
Now in it’s second year, Ripley’s Oddtoberfest celebrates everything weird with the following activities:
- Sensei Mike Reeves and his Over the Edge Team display their amazing karate skills. Reeves will break bricks and boards and even attempt to break a few world records.
- “Trick Ropin’ Trevor” Dreher will display his world-class trick roping talents.
- “Qubits” founder Mark Burginger will build a 13 foot tall tower made entirely from Qubits toy pieces. He and the company were featured on ABC’s Shark Tank.
- Live music from Beebs and Her Money Makers that played the Vans Warped Tour this year.
- Amazing vehicles from Parker Brothers Concepts; see the famous Green Machine – but this is no kid’s toy; it’s adult size and powered by a motorcycle engine!
- Food trucks
- Carnival games and prizes
- Bounce House
This event is free to the public but a ticket will need to be purchased to explore the museum. Click here to visit the official website of Oddtoberfest for more information.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium Video
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium Map