Santa Claus is a very busy man around Orlando beginning in early November and continuing through Christmas Eve. From special events at shopping malls, breakfast celebrations, and parades, Santa Claus is out in full force around Orlando throughout the Holiday Season.
Mrs Claus also is known to make an appearance with Santa Claus and can be seen for photo opportunities at the American Pavilion at Epcot during the holidays (see photo above).
This is our guide to Santa Claus Events around Orlando in 2015
Santa Claus Events and Breakfast with Santa Clause
- On Friday, November 6th, Santa Claus had a big celebration at the Mall at Millenia to celebrate his arrival.
- On Saturday, November 14th, Santa Claus had a big celebration at Oviedo Mall and Fashion Square Mall to bring in the holiday season in different events.
- On Sunday, November 29th, you can RSVP (sold out) to have breakfast with Santa Claus at the East End Market in addition to posing for photographs.
- On Friday, December 5th, Winter Park will light their Christmas Tree in Central Park that typically has a visit from Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus.
- On Saturday, December 6th, Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus will be featured in the annual Winter Park Christmas Parade.
- On Saturday, December 13th, Santa Claus will be doing double duty by participating in the Orlando Christmas Parade during the day and the Baldwin Park Christmas Parade at night.
Santa Claus Ongoing Events and Theme Parks
Santa Claus participates in multiple parades at the Magic Kingdom and Universal Studios Florida and is available to meet at Magic Kingdom, Downtown Disney, SeaWorld, and with Mrs. Claus at Epcot. Santa Claus is also available to meet at several area malls for photos and for children to ask him what they want for Christmas. Bass Pro Shops at Artegon Marketplace has several activities for children to do during the holidays.
Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus at Epcot Video