Connect With Us
Calendar and Events
Orlando Visitor Guides
Orlando Things To Do
Family and Recreation
Restaurants and Bars
News and Topics
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand announces White House run on 'Colbert'
- A good Samaritan stopped to help crash victims. He says one of the drivers stole his truck.
- William Barr, Trump's attorney general nominee, vows he will 'not be bullied'
- Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence says White House fast-food meme is fake food news
- Gov. DeSantis wages fight against Airbnb over West Bank policy he calls discriminatory
- ICE! at the Gaylord Palms is an annual walk-through attraction during the Christmas holidays at the Gaylord Palms Resort that is made completely of ice. Imagine taking a simple ice …
- Halloween is more than a two month celebration in Orlando beginning in August and is then a week-long celebration as Halloween Night approaches on October 31st. Disney World kicks off their …
Best Halloween Events for Kids in Orlando for 2018 featuring Uptown Altamonte in Altamonte Springs, Disney World, and SeaWorldHalloween officially kicks off the holiday season in Orlando when the fall season finally comes around and we great a break in the weather from the high 90’s during the …
Best Halloween Events for Adults in Orlando for 2018 featuring Downtown Orlando at Church Street and Wall Street PlazaIf there was ever a time that you wanted to do something different in Orlando and check out Downtown Orlando, the weekend parties in downtown Orlando that feature costume contests …
Best Halloween Events for Teenagers in Orlando for 2018 featuring Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios and Howl-O-Scream at Busch GardensHalloween Horror Nights stands alone as the biggest Halloween event for the older kids. Universal doesn’t recommend the event for kids under the age of 13 but 16 and older …
Tag Archives: cocoa beach
Labor Day Weekend in Orlando consists of three big events to enjoy that includes a surfing competition, Disney on Ice, and family reunions. Also, September is Magical Dining Month in Orlando. NKF Pro Am Surf Festival About a 45 minute drive … Continue reading
Orbitz.com listed Orlando as the #1 destination in 2012 for Spring Break. Whereas a lot of visitors will be visiting Orlando this year to visit Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios to drink butter beer and to experience the original … Continue reading
With the weather still warm enough for a great beach day, the city of Melbourne will debut their air show on Saturday, November 2nd and Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 at Paradise Beach Park. Melbourne Air & Space Show 2013 The 2013 Melbourne Air … Continue reading
Coconuts on the Beach at Cocoa Beach is the Best Beach Bar for College Spring Break and UCF Students in Orlando
Coconuts on the Beach in Downtown Cocoa Beach is the best known beach bar for UCF students that attracts the college party crowd just about every weekend during the spring and summer seasons, especially during spring break. Live music and … Continue reading