Last Call is the Orlando Sentinel’s blog about bars and nightclubs around Orlando. See the latest entries below:
- Universal: HHN house to feature Dracula, Mummy, Wolf Man May 17, 2022Universal Orlando announces first haunted house for Halloween Horror Nights 2022. Dracula, Mummy, Wolf Man loom.
- Disney World parades have their following: They bring up the rear May 17, 2022Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade unofficially includes swarm of park visitors that bring up the rear, strolling behind final float.
- Cannes rolls out red carpet for 75th film festival May 17, 2022After a canceled 2020 edition and a scaled back gathering last year, the Cannes Film Festival rolled out the red carpet for what organizers hope will be a fully resuscitated French Riviera spectacular.
- Leaning on faith at the Orlando Fringe Festival | Reviews May 17, 2022Orlando Fringe Festival reviews by Orlando Sentinel theater critic Matthew J. Palm, including "Preacher's Kid," Carmella," "Down the Rabbit Hole," and "Raquel."
- Grads can ride The Wheel at ICON Park free through June May 16, 2022Graduates wearing a cap and gown can take a free ride on The Wheel at ICON Park with a paying guest now through June.
- Fringe gives independent artists a permanent stage | Commentary May 16, 2022The board president of Orlando Fringe writes that the annual festival, which gets underway this week, will benefit by taking over the 54 West theater space in downtown Orlando.
- Welcome returns to the Orlando Fringe Festival, from God to Tod May 16, 2022Returning shows at the Orlando Fringe Festival include "God Is a Scottish Drag Queen," "Fruit Flies Like a Banana" and "Jon Bennett: My Dad's Deaths."
- ‘Doctor Strange 2’ continues to hold top spot on box office charts for second straight weekend May 15, 2022“Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” stayed on top of the box office charts during its second weekend in theaters, earning an additional $61 million from North American theaters.