Casselberry is starting up a new family movie night at Lake Concord on the first Friday of every month (with the exception of December) starting out with Disney’s Spooky Buddies on October 5th, 2012 with most movies starting at 7pm or 7:30pm.
Movies in the Park
Every Friday night, the city of Casselberry will be bringing back the experience of watching a movie outside with your family with a giant screen showing of children’s movies. Bring a blanket to sit up front close to the screen or use one of the low-back beach chairs just beyond the blankets or the higher back tailgating chairs in the back.
The 2012 and 2013 showings include:
- October 5th, 2012: Disney’s Spooky Buddies at 7pm
- November 2nd, 2012: The Lorax at 7pm
- December 14th, 2012: 7:30 p.m. Arthur Christmas (after Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony)
- February 1st, 2013: Dolphin Tale
- March 1st, 2013: Puss In Boots
- April 5th, 2013: Earth
Food is available for purchase. The park is located at 95 Triplet Lake Drive in Casselberry, Florida (see map below).
Click here to read about more outdoor movies taking place around Orlando throughout the year.
Dreamworks Puss in Boots
Lake Concord Map